'Who Gives A Crap' Toilet Roll
Recycled, Biodegradable, Double Length, 3-Ply
Who Gives A Crap 100% Recycled Toilet Roll
Please note we sell these rolls to give you the opportunity to try them out so we ask a maximum 4 x rolls per order please - thankyou!
Good For Your Bum - Great For the World!
We LOVE this toilet roll - it's a big hit in our house and it lasts for ages!! 100% recycled in colourful fun wrapping from a company who donate 50% of their profits to help build toilets for those in need - what's not to like!
If you don't fancy diving straight in with one of the big boxes directly from Who Gives a Crap just yet, here's your chance to try it out with a smaller quantity. We are sure you are going to love it!
Here's some useful stuff:
- They are double length rolls with 400 sheets on each roll (that's blooming loads)
- 50% of profits donated to help build toilets
- Made from recycled books and office paper
- Makes your bathroom way prettier!
- Fits in almost all loo roll holders
- Sheets are 10x10cm each 3-ply is super soft and super strong
- A-ok for almost all septic tanks
- No inks, dyes or scents
Did you know?
We also offer a local delivery service within Bar Hill - usually next day, too.
For anyone else, we can arrange collection slots from our shop in Bar Hill.