Miniml White Vinegar
Miniml White Vinegar.
£0.15 per 100ml
Traditional white vinegar has many uses, including, being used as a rinse aid, to clean glass. brighten small appliances, clean your kitchen, keep laundry soft and freshen up after pets.
Great to use on glass, floors, work surfaces, bathrooms etc.
- Powerful on dirt, grime and grease.
- Uses include rinse aid, glass cleaner, limescale remover, multi-surface cleaner, laundry softener, stain remover and pet odour remover.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Bulk refills collected, cleaned and refilled.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Spray directly onto the surface and wipe clean.
This product is not edible vinegar + do not use on stone, marble or granite surfaces.
AREAS OF USAGE
Dishwasher, windows, mirrors, toilet, urinal, bidet, work surfaces, kitchen, bathroom, washing machine, carpets
Aqua**, 5% Acetic Acid*. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors. For a detailed what's what, go to our ingredients page.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
We know and understand that experimenting with new products requires a leap of faith - this is why we offer a Try Before You Buy service. We will gladly provide you with a free sample, upon request.
Did you know?
We also offer a local delivery service within Bar Hill - usually next day, too.
For anyone else, we can arrange collection slots from our shop in Bar Hill.
This is a refill product, meaning you need to either drop off your empty bottle to be refilled or purchase one of our bottles to be filled.
Please leave a message in the Notes section of your order with your preference, as well as a date you will drop off any empty bottles and contact details so we can let you know when your order is ready to be collected or delivered locally.