Miniml Laundry Liquid [Fresh]
Miniml Laundry Liquid [Fresh].
£0.37 per 100ml
Our Non-Bio Laundry Liquid is worth taking your clothes off for! It is a brilliant all-rounder that stands up to dirt and stains even on low temperatures, whilst being a big softie on your skin.
Freshly fragranced and suitable for all washing machines and hand washing.
- Exceptional washing results, even at low temperatures.
- Excellent results on whites and colourfast.
- No optical brighteners.
- Low foaming.
- Ideal for domestic or commercial use.
- Gentle for sensitive skin.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Natural and subtle coconut fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates.
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Bulk refills collected, cleaned and refilled.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Washing Machine: Pour into machine dispenser.
Light load 30ml. Medium load 40ml. Heavy load 50ml.
Hand Wash: Dilute 1-2 capfuls in washbowl in warm water. Submerge the item, use your hands to agitate the water and detergent and soak items for up to 30 minutes.
AREAS OF USAGE
- Small domestic machines
- Large industrial tunnel washers
Aqua**, 5-15% Anionic Surfactants*, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants*, <5% Amphoteric Surfactants*, Perfumes. *Plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors. For a detailed what's what, go to our ingredients page.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
We know and understand that experimenting with new products requires a leap of faith - this is why we offer a Try Before You Buy service. We will gladly provide you with a free sample, upon request.
Did you know?
We also offer a local delivery service within Bar Hill - usually next day, too.
For anyone else, we can arrange collection slots from our shop in Bar Hill.
This is a refill product, meaning you need to either drop off your empty bottle to be refilled or purchase one of our bottles to be filled.
Please leave a message in the Notes section of your order with your preference, as well as a date you will drop off any empty bottles and contact details so we can let you know when your order is ready to be collected or delivered locally.